Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Read my guest posts/writing samples at www.bobbybluford.com

Welcome to JAM Writing Services, where you will find writing and copy editing services for students or for your creative/business project.  

While helping students perfect their written work, I strive to improve their confidence in the creative process of writing. 

Also, with a background as a marketing writer, I will entertain all written projects for your business or creative endeavor (collateral or technical writing, speech writing, ghostwriting, memoir, etc.).

Please read some of my writing samples online. Through social networking, I came across my old pal, Bobby, with whom I worked in Silicon Valley years ago. He is a former college athlete, coach, self-proclaimed workout addict, accounting and finance programmer/developer, nerd, and all around great guy. He hosts an "improvement" website and he's asked me to contribute fitness and lifestyle pieces. I'm linking you directly to my Bio Page which will take you to my original articles.


Simply click on my Bio Page http://bobbybluford.com/guest-posters/julie-manriquez/ and go to: Read all of Julie's Posts Here! written in Blue.

Peace,
julie
jamwritingservices@gmail.com
619-855-2433

No comments:

Post a Comment