Tuesday, August 23, 2011

College Application Essay Review and Edit / Writing Tutor

Your Words....Perfected!

I am currently taking clients for college entrance essay review and editing services. For $150 you receive an initial meeting with me where I review your written first draft essay(s), discuss your messaging, flow, and accuracy (grammar). We "re-write" together and you take your essay(s) home to make changes. Send second draft essay(s) to me electronically. I make final grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation corrections and return to you with any other editing notes/format changes. Finally, you send "finished" product to me for review. Finished product is ready to send. Allow 2-day turnaround from first draft to finish.

Middle School / High School Writing Tutor

With a secondary teaching credential in English and years of experience as a teacher and writer, I will help ease the stress of "paper writing" for your middle school or high school student with review and editing services, while I teach your student to focus on the writing process and content objectives.

Please call or email to schedule your appointment.
jamwritingservices@gmail.com
619-855-2433


No comments:

Post a Comment